Currently, this practice is accepting the following insurance plans:
- Independence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross Blue Shield Administrators
- Independence Keystone East
- AmeriHealth Insurance
- AmeriHealth Insurance Administrators
- AmeriHealth HMO
- EAP network provider for:
- Mental Health Consultants
Clients are requested to contact their insurance plans and determine their eligibility for services and copay fees. This clinical practice is able to bill for out of network benefits depending on the coverage. A sliding scale of fees is available for clients that are uninsured.
Here are some questions, I suggest you ask your insurance benefits company:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions I may attend in a calendar year?
- Is there a copay fee with the session?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Insurance and fees can be discussed during a courtesy phone consultation.