What’s Your Change History?
Some individuals view therapy as a way to create meaningful changes in their lives. We want to foster these changes to improve our relationships as well as our emotional and physical well-being. Change is difficult and very fearful for many people. However, change is necessary if we want to grow, learn and develop deeper relationships. With the coming New Year, many people across the world will make resolutions and set goals to make positive changes in their lives. It is suggested that prior to making a resolution, check your change history:
- Have you set goals before?
- Were you successful in keeping your resolutions in the past?
- What have you learned about making and achieving your goals?
- Did you dream and have fun with establishing your resolutions?
- What has helped you in the past to be successful?
- What were the challenges and obstacles in the past on the way to success?
- Who helped you to succeed?
- What can I do to increase and optimize my chances for success?
Therapy and counseling is a great resource to help and assist with managing depression, anxiety, facing the reality of an addiction and improving relationships. To help me understand your history, please fill out this confidential form.